BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Butterfly




I love butterflies always have always will. They represent so many beautiful things: life, beauty, change, angels; things people take for granted everyday, but not me once I see a butterfly I remember just what they are little reminders of the little things.

Life. This point is fairly obvious, butterflies are transformed from caterpillars. It represents how we start out small and insignificant but grow to be something more. How there are stages of life that we must go through just like a caterpillar must go through stages to become a butterfly. We too must go through stages to become the person we are meant to become.

Beauty. Butterflies are beautiful, and represnt it physically but also figuratively. Little girls are seens as caterpillars but become butterflies as they get older. They go from something not so pretty to a beautiful person.

Change. Just like the caterpillar must undergo change so must people. Caterpillars marking the beggining of our life before we change, and butterflies representing who we have become. The changes we go through are important just like a caterpillars. The butterfly is the world-wide symbol for change for a reason.

Angels. I saved this for last because to me it is the most important. To me butterflies are angels sent here in disguise to help us through the tough spots, if we care enough to see it that way. Through everything I have been through in my life, whenever I look back I can always remember a buttefly being close by.

Maybe, this is a coincidence or maybe not, take it as you like. I can only tell you what I think. However, if we choose to see butterflies as angels the world may seem like a less scary place. So next time you see a butterfly, stop take time to notice the beauty, take time to be thankful for your life, take time to wonder about change, and take time to think that it may be just a little gift from heaven sent down to show you that your not alone. Who knows maybe it will make a difference in your life maybe it won't. It is all about how you choose to take it.

0 comments: