BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

And one become two...

Today, one became two. I am engaged :) Soo the backstory (before you read it, I'm not a pushy person, this was just cruel). Me and Matt started dating in November 2009, and pretty much knew after the second date that we were gonna get married. In Febuary 2010 he told me that he was going to ask me in December, but then it got pushed to May. Well, naturally me being a girl I wanted to go ahead and start making plans! Then last night we were in my room talking, making wedding plans (hehe, it wasn't even official...I'm such a girl) and I was like this would be so much easier if I had a ring and I could openly plan. He being his stubborn self was like patience is a virtue, me and my smartness was like not a virtue I have. Okay, so now your caught up to today. He comes over to my house and brings in a cookie cake that says patience is a virtue, I immediately shut the cake box and was like I'm not eating that. Then the little light bulb in my head (ya know the one that sometimes I think doesn't work) went off and I was like omg, so I opened the box again and was looking for the ring. He got down on one knee and was like well you don't have to wait any longer will you marry me. Of course I was like YES!! Welcome to the present. Now you are all caught up. And of course there are pictures:


The cake


The ring



Matt and I

So if you read my mom's blog From the Cocoon (go check it out) you know she takes alot of pictures so there will be plenty more. So stay posted for more good juicy news.

0 comments: