BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Olivia Brooke Wesley

Olivia Brooke Wesley arrived on Feb 9, 2012 at 2:54 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 19.3 inches long. It has been a whirlwind year. Since I last blogged a lot has happened, apparently. I went through a pregnancy of which the last month was long and testing. I spent 3 weeks on an off in the hospital. After convincing my doctor to induce me early he wanted to perform an amnio to make sure Olivia was ready she wasn't. So I had to wait one more week for my planned induction. We went to my appointment, and told the doctor we wanted to forgo the second amnio and just induce as planned. He said the test results from the previous week were concerning after looking at them closer and that he wanted to do another amnio. He informed me that at 38 weeks she should have had some lung development and she had none. That was scary! So there started the longest hour of my life. I was sure we were going to be sent to a childrens hospital because something was wrong. Finally the news came! She was fine, and we could go ahead with the induction. One day later I had my precious little girl in my hands. And here we are 4 months later, and I have a spitfire little girl. She loves to play and be talked to. She has started giggling and rolling over. She loves to try new things. She fights her sleep. She is perfect.I wouldn't change a thing that happened. :) I love my little girl for all the ups and downs. The all nighters, the tears and the laughs. She has truely made my world a little better! Maybe I'll get better at this blogging stuff soon ;)

0 comments: