BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Determination...its a scary thing

Things I've learned since my last blog. I am a horrible blogger, and project life person. I am so behind that I may never find my way out of this hole. My last picture was Feb 10. Thats bad. But I have am going to get caught up and I'm going to become a better blogger. I'm determined. Even if it kills me. Okay, maybe I'm not that extreme but I do want to get better. But not today.

Today has been crazy. My car was in the shop for a very long 5 hours. Then once I got it back my dog got violently ill and I had to take him to the vet. Have no fears, he will live. And after that I have spent the last hour calling every ad in the paper I qualify for. I will find a job. Of that I'm determined too.

I have also decided to become an extreme couponer. Right now I'm just starting out but eventually I want to have a huge stockpile. Again I'm determined

I'm becoming a very determined person. This might be very interesting. Or it might be very scary...I guess we will see.

0 comments: